we went to see the velasquez exhibition at the national gallery. this was my favorite - i love the dignity in this water seller's face.
and then we said goodbye.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ahh, Velasquez is amazing. I'm kind of bummed I missed the slides at the Tate, but they are up until April so perhaps there is still time! :) Good show @ the Tate right now too: http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/ exhibitions/fischliandweiss/
"The Way Things Go" is incredible. I am partial to Rube Goldberg machines though.
Ich moechte einer werden so wie die, die durch die Nacht mit wilden Pferden fahren, mit fackeln, die gleich aufgegangenen Haaren,in ihres Jaagens grossem Winde wehn. (rilke)
2 comments:
Ahh, Velasquez is amazing. I'm kind of bummed I missed the slides at the Tate, but they are up until April so perhaps there is still time! :) Good show @ the Tate right now too:
http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/
exhibitions/fischliandweiss/
"The Way Things Go" is incredible. I am partial to Rube Goldberg machines though.
Check the trailer...it goes on and on for 30 mins!
http://www.tcfilm.ch/pop_lauf1e.htm
Post a Comment